June=party month! Part 1: the princess party







June is going to be a party month for years to come, as both our girls are born in June. Party planning is totally up my ally--finding fun ideas to go with a theme, making yummy food, hosting lots of people--and I loved every minute of party planning for my girlies!


First up was A's 3rd birthday party. She is a girlie girl if there ever was one--in love with dancing, ballerinas, princesses, dresses, etc. So a princess theme was a no-brainer. I found some super cute ideas online, and was especially inspired by Kate's Fairy party on one of my favorite party ladies, The TomKat Studio (http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com)!

My plan was to deck out the girls in tutus, necklaces and princess wands which had a flower hairclip attached (these were soo fun to make--and a great favor for the girls to take home and reuse!). I planned to have a dessert table with a princess cake, cake pops, candy and pink lemonade. I made cute little tags for each food...a nice extra touch. For favors, A handed out decorated sugar cookies--crowns and high heels--wrapped up with a little 'thank-you' tag.

Once all 14 girls arrived, we had a great morning of games, cake, princesses, and presents! It was such a fun, girly day!

Karin  – (July 23, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

Welcome to the blogging world :). can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!

Sweet things  – (July 23, 2010 at 9:44 PM)  

thanks Karin! It's fun to be here ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP