June=party month! Part 2: flower power


Somehow, my baby is not so 'baby' anymore...I couldn't believe I was planning for her first birthday already--where did the time go?

For M, I decided to go for a flower theme, using pink, green and purple as my color scheme. Sweet, girly, and summery. For the dessert table, I (along with the help of my wonderful little sis) made flower cupcakes from the amazing 'What's New, Cupcake' book, flower cake pops, meringue cookies, and pink lemonade. I decorated flower sugar cookies and wrapped them up with 'thank you' tags for favors.





For decorations, I made some cute wallflowers using paper napkins--a fun idea I'd seen online. I also reused the banner I'd made for A's bday, which worked perfectly with the color scheme.

It was another good day (actually 2 days) of parties...M was loved and spoiled, and devoured a cupcake in no time flat!

-Rianne


Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP