Olivia!



I adore the Olivia books...Olivia is cute, spunky, and a little bit of a troublemaker--kinda like a lot of kids I know! :) The books are very well written, and often make me laugh out loud. So when a friend from church asked me to make an Olivia cake for her daughter's 3rd birthday, I was quite excited!

She asked for an 11x14 chocolate cake (the birthday girl's favorite!), decorated with Olivia in her ballgown and a color scheme of red, blue, white and black. I armed myself with a bunch of printouts of Olivia, and away I went. I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I was very happy with how the cake turned out!



Plus, here's a couple pictures of a yummy cake I made for my wonderful mother-in-law's birthday...yellow cake with a yummy chocolate frosting!



I'm super excited to start my holiday baking...this week I want to start some decorated sugar cookies and post them soon--so check back!
Have a sweet one!
Rianne

tamsen  – (December 6, 2010 at 6:17 PM)  

LOVE the Olivia cake- we're a fan of her too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP