Little princesses

With the huge Disney princess craze going on, princess cakes have been in high demand. They're pretty, easy to customize, and perfect for any girl! I thought I'd share a few of my favorites over the last couple years.


My most recent cake--the Tangled princess for a sweet friend of Ally's. I think this is one of my favorites...the colors, her pretty dress and her long hair. Love!

Princess Ariel (aside from the blond hair :) ) for a sweet neighbor friend. Love the versatility of the princess cakes!

Ally's 4th birthday cake...pink with ruffles, as requested :) I loved how this one turned out...simple and elegant!

Bright, happy princess! Perfect for any girly girl :)

And Princess Ariel is back! Pretty dress, yummy cake...can't get better than that!

Sleeping Beauty. This was for my niece's 5th birthday--we made it as a surprise for her, and seeing her face was 100% worth making this cake! :)


If you have a special occasion coming up, a delicious cake is the perfect way to celebrate! :) Contact me at rianne.kruyswijk@gmail.com for pricing and more info!

Thanks for reading!
-Rianne

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP