Cakery projects!




Since I've been so behind in blogging, I thought I'd dedicate one post to catching up on cakery projects I've been busy with in the past months. I haven't felt too much like baking/creating in the first half of my pregnancy, but still managed to make a few fun things!

Since our birthdays are only a week apart, my younger sis and I usually make cupcakes together for a joint family celebration. It was the perfect chance to try these cute sunflower cupcakes!

Oreos for the center, icing for petals, and Fruit Roll-Ups for leaves!
I am a HUGE Reese's Pieces fan...peanut butter and chocolate gets me every time. So when my birthday came around, I finally had a reason to make Reese's cupcakes...rich chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter buttercream and topped with chopped Reese's. The perfect end to a great dinner out with friends!

Umm...yum! :)

Cute baby girl cupcakes for a baby shower for my sister-in-law's 5th kiddo!

Cake balls for the baby shower...I love how just putting them in a mini cupcake liner makes them look so fancy!

My latest cake...my sweet 3-year-old nephew is 100% boy and totally obsessed with motorcycles...so what better than to make a dirt bike track topped with Playmobil dirt bikes from his parents? This cake is super easy, but so fun!



Another nephew's birthday inspired these bug cupcakes...another creation from my Hello Cupcake books!


Thanks for reading! Have a great day...please send up prayers today for my niece Hadley who receives her first dose of chemo today.

Rianne

Laura Burger  – (September 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM)  

The Reese's cupcakes were so delish

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP