It's the most wonderful time of the year!


It's true...Christmas is almost here--and it's wonderful! I can't believe the year is coming to a close already, but I'm so loving this time of year--the time spent together with family and friends, good food, teaching the girls about the true meaning of Christmas and creating family traditions and memories. Plus, the busy-ness of the season means the time till we meet our little man is going quickly!

Every year I do Christmas baking. This year, with limited energy and time, I scaled back a bit. But I did manage to make a huge batch of Christmas cake pops with a good friend...so fun!



Some cake pops packaged up for a little Christmas neighbor gift!

Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone! Hope it's sweet!
Rianne

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP