Touchdown!


These cupcakes scored a touchdown for my nephew's 5th birthday. Joey is 100% boy--loves to be outside, play rough, ride his bike, and of course play sports...especially football. He is a boy after his dad's own heart...especially considering it was totally Joey's idea to have Dallas Cowboys cupcakes at his party! It was so fun to see his face light up after seeing the Cowboys stars and the football cupcakes...that's why I love what I do!

Photos courtesy of my talented sis, Alyssa Brown Photography

The football cupcake tower!

I love the 'grass' tip from Wilton--it's so realistic.

The stars are silver and blue, for the Dallas Cowboy stars. I made them by coloring white almond bark, and then piping them onto parchment paper. Once the blue was dry, I piped a silver line on top.


Thanks for reading!
Have a sweet night,
Rianne

tamsen  – (January 25, 2011 at 9:00 PM)  

yum- white almond bark always sounds good to me! :)

Sweet things  – (January 26, 2011 at 4:40 PM)  

@ Jessica-thanks! They were fun to make!

@Tamsen...I know, right?!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP