Sisters, birthdays and pies



Fall brought not only gorgeous weather, but the birthdays of two of my amazing sisters. Sara, my sister-in-law, is generous, positive, and super creative..check out her Etsy site! My older sister, Alyssa is not only an amazing photographer, she's my sounding board, an amazing example as a wife and mother, and one of my best friends.

So to celebrate my wonderful sisters, I wanted to make a special birthday treat for them. Since I've been dying to try something from my wonderful "What's New, Cupcake" book, I started to page through...and the Bake Sale Pies caught my eye. They were fairly simple to make, and were super yummy...vanilla cake with mocha buttercream icing. Yumness. The cookbook also said these would be a great idea for a bake sale--how cute would these be on a bake sale table?!



Happy birthdays, sisters. Love you!

Rianne

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP