How cute is this?



Seriously, it doesn't get cuter than this! :)

On vacation in Oregon, we went shopping at a beautiful outdoor mall--the Old Mill District. A cute little boutique called out to us, and we were not disappointed--it was full of cute, creative cards, knick-knacks...and cupcake things! These amazing cupcake holders by Meri Meri caught my eye, and I couldn't resist purchasing them!

I just love the details...little shutters, a window to peek into the 'Patisserie', the little overhang. A cupcake lover's dream :)

I held onto the package for quite a while, not willing to use it for a small occasion...but when the birthdays of two wonderful, sweet friends came up, I knew the occasion had come! I decorated some yummy chocolate cupcakes with my favorite buttercream icing and topped with some pretty roses!



Have a sweet day!
Rianne

Laura Burger  – (March 6, 2014 at 9:09 PM)  

I remember these! They were so lovely and delicious. The box really added to the whole treat.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP