Flowers and frogs


These cupcakes were made for 2 different birthday girls. I love how cupcakes can say something about the person.

The flower cupcakes were for the daughter of a friend--a sweet, happy young lady. They left the design up to me--they just wanted something fun and girly. I'd been wanting to make fondant cutouts for a while, so here was my chance! I decided to go with pink and purple icing, topped with white fondant flowers...feminine, fun, and sweet! To balance those out, I also did some purple swirl cupcakes with white pearl sprinkles.





I offered to make frog cupcakes for my little niece. She is a fun, spunky, energetic girl with a big love for frogs. I found an idea online and tweaked it to make it my own...big eyes, and a cute red tongue. Doesn't get cuter than that! :)




Thanks for reading!
Rianne

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP