Look who's 1!

It seems like just yesterday that this little man was born. As the youngest of 9, there's no shortage of love for this little guy...and lovable he is. Always smiling, easy-going, and ready with lots of kisses and hugs for my little Mya, it's been so fun to see him grow up into a little toddler--walking and starting to get into things!

Seriously, how handsome is he?!

So, after talking with his mom, I decided to go with turtle cupcakes, since they are the theme of his bedroom.

These sea turtle cupcakes were pretty easy to make...I just iced the cupcakes and used different candy--gumdrops, peach rings, spearmint slices and mini chocolate chips--to make the turtle!

I love my cupcake tower...look at all these cute turtles ready to be eaten!

Happy 1st birthday, Ty!

Have a sweet day!
Rianne

Anonymous –   – (July 19, 2011 at 7:25 AM)  

I actually am in the process of making these for my own birthday...and I'm turning 18! You gave me the idea :) so thank you! They are quite easy to make, except the spearmint leaves can get quite messy.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP